Monday, February 14, 2011

Eagle Creek Fashion Show and a Sneak Peek

Forgive me for being to quiet over here on the blog. We've been sewing and stitching our little fingers to the bone. And with just 6 more days until our fashion show at Eagle Creek Quilt Shop, we are excited and a wee bit nervous. Not the bad kind, just the butterflies in the stomach kind. I am by no means a public speaker, but I can sure talk about what I love to do, and I love to sew. I am thrilled to be able to share this event with my bff, our moms and daughters. Lots of planning has gone into this and if you are local we'd love to have you come and join us. Our girls are ready to strut their stuff! We'll even have a drawing for a little TaDa! door prize.

where: ECQS Shakopee, MN (the old train depot)
when: Sunday March 6th 1-3pm
cost: $15 per person
reservations required: 952.233.3774

And here is a peek at a sample dress we made to stay on display in their shop. This is our new Easter dress and she will be popping up in our Etsy store soon.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter (over there --->) so you don't miss it.

Photobucket

Mary and her lamb make me so exited to see spring. We've finally got melting snow up here and I saw patches of grass around my house and herd some birdies chirping today. I couldn't help but breathe a deep sigh of relief. Oh how I love spring and the promise of something new.

Happy Valentine's Day y'all!

3 comments:

AJSnow said...

adorable! where can I find that embroidery pattern?

TaDa! Creations said...

Sorry, there's no pattern. I drew it from a picture I have.

shoppin4sophia said...

Wish I lived closer - I would LOVE to see your show and meet you in person! Best luck. Take lots of pictures and post them soon!!!!!