Monday, February 28, 2011

Mary and her Lamb and Chocolate Bunnies {new in the shop}

Visit the shop here, to see our latest TaDa! creations.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bunnies will be placed in the lower corner for toddler sizes and the upper center for big girl sizes. Due to the size of the tees, these positions are most pleasing to the eye.

Photobucket

*Be sure to also become a fan over at our facebook page. Though we do send out newsletters with new listings in the shop, we update facebook first (it's so fast to do). And lately items have been selling out before I even have a chance to get a newsletter put together.

6 comments:

Cole's Corner said...

holy moly!!! That little lamb dress is the bees knees.
I'm in love with it. so in love.

Emily said...

Do you work/own Eagle Creek? I LOVE that fabric store and go there at least once a month. So great!! Everyone there is so nice and helpful!

TaDa! Creations said...

Thanks Cole!

Hi Emily! We love ECQS too. I got to know the owners, Lori and Becky over the years just from shopping there. We are having a fashion show there of our creations (plus a gal that does smocking), this Sunday the 6th. You should come. See the sidebar of my blog for details. They invited me to teach a little class there on boutique sewing for children 2 years ago and that's how I met my best friend and sewing partner, Amy. They have been so kind to let us use their mannequins for indoor pics this winter. We made the dress as a sample, to stay in their shop, to help promote that new line of fabric for them, and get people excited about sewing for little girls and not just quilting which they are so known for. Fun!

Nancy said...

Oh how beautiful!!! Your creations are always so amazing!

Sarah said...

So cute, Angel! Love the new header!

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Oh my gosh I love both outfits but I can totally see my DD in that gingham bunny pant set. LOVE it!
XO,
Sarah
HandbagsnPigtails.blogspot.com