Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Little Sneak Peek

I'm pretty sure I have carpel tunnel due to many hours of hand embroidery this past year. Most of this piece was done through the pain of aching wrists and tingling fingers. But I couldn't let that stop me from bringing it to life.

Photobucket

It will be part of a wall collage over the girls dresser that I'm working on this week. Let's just say, I spent four hours spray painting on Tuesday.

Next week is VBS at our church. I volunteered to be the Costume Coordinator this year as table teaching isn't my gifting. Though it's been a lot of work, I am having a blast getting to sit in on rehearsals for the play. Our children's music director writes a new play for it each year, and she does a phenomenal job. Here's a sneak peek.

Photobucket

More to come next week including my first ever clothing piece for an adult.  I haven't even sewn for myself yet and I made a colonial dress for one of the lead characters.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So impressed with all of this. What a talent you have!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.