Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Summer Dreaming...Just Shipped

I had so much fun finishing up this little number that I had started last spring.
 
 photo
DreamOn001_zps954bb70a.jpg
 
I love that we decided to add this butterfly pocket.
I used {this} for my embroidery pattern.
And {this} for the pocket pattern.
 
 photo DreamOn004_zpsf0548be8.jpg
 
And I particularly love how I lined up the fabric perfectly in the back.
This was also my first time making my own thread button loop.
{Here} is a good video on that.
 photo DreamOn008_zps29db8ddf.jpg
 
Next up will be to show you some sweet Dollies I'm making for a special order
and some rainbow skirts that will be ready to ship.
I'm thinking of two sets one in size 4 and one in size 6.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me. Love the added pocket and the butterfly embroidery is perfect!

Jessica said...

Loooooooooooooooooooove!

Stacy said...

Absolutely adorable! All of those prints together are so pretty. You have such an amazing talent!!

Rebecca said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! You did an amazing job!